Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween to everyone! Wow, what an amazing day it has been! As you all know by now, I love Halloween and today has been so much fun. First of all, the weather was just gorgeous and it warmed up really nicely. My sister came over and spent the day with us.

My sister is my best friend and I treasure time spent with her. She and Addie carved the pumpkin while I was making the caramel dipped apples. That was actually Addie’s first time ever carving a pumpkin. That was very cute to watch and it took a while before Addie would touch the “guts”. She took these pics of Addie after they were done - too sweet. She loved her pumpkin & was very proud of him!


Mom came over too and helped me get things together for the big night. All our neighborhood friends came over and we took all of the kids trick-or-treating and then came back to my house for food & fun. Halloween in our hood is always fun and full of activity.

Addie did wear the 50’s girl costume and she looked so cute - even if she is mine! She had so much fun and it was so much fun watching her having so much fun. Shane and I were married 12 years before we had her and sometimes I wonder what we ever did without her…..life is so much fuller now with her in it.

I'm a bit sad that Halloween is now over & all the decorations must be put away until next year......

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Cute! She is a doll...so now I see you are a very new blogger! Welcome, welcome!