Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let the Halloween Festivities Begin!!!!

Tonight we took Addie to the Fantasy Maze at the River Park. This is our third year going and it was a lot of fun. All the kids dress up in their Halloween costumes and this year Addie dressed was a kitty cat.
Last year, Addie was a cowgirl.

The Fantasy Maze features cartoon heroes and classic characters hidden deep within a 1,500-bale of straw maze. Characters give away candy and provide photo ops.

The first year we took Addie, she was a poodle.

Addie had tons of fun and had to kiss and hug each & every character there...... Who knows what she'll want to be next year. One thing's for sure, Addie has a mind of her own and is very head strong (hmmm I wonder who she gets that from??) She's especially strong willed when it comes to what she's going to wear. I found the cutest little 50's girl costume for her this year and even found a matching one for me to wear on Halloween and she keeps telling me that she wants to be a kitty cat!!! I know, I'm silly to want to do the matchy matchy thing, but it's so much fun and she'll not allow it too much longer I'm sure. Oh well, either I better get to finding me a big girl kitty cat costume or be a solo 50's girl!! We'll see on Halloween and I'll let you know what the BOSS decided.........

No comments: