Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

This past weekend, my Aunt & Uncle took us to a friend's farm and we got to go pumpkin pickin'. Most of all, Addie had a blast and picked every pumpkin that she could get her little hands on..... We had a great time and the weather was just absolutely beautiful.


I love & cherish days like these, spent with family. I also love any opportunity to take pics and to use the magnificent beauty of mother nature as the backdrop. I got lots of great pics that day, but more than that, lots of great memories.



Me, Addie and my sweet hubby.



Aunt Joan, Uncle Russell & Addie


I loved the outhouse! Yes, a real outhouse. My sister, my Aunt and I, had lots of fun being silly in it but I won't be sharing those pics!!! Hmmm, might make a great Christmas Card!


Peek-A-Boo, I see you!
Anyone that knows me, knows that I cannot resist when it comes to animals... I love each and every one of them and I just had to take a picture of "Toby". He's the farm dog.

My sweet sister :)

No comments: